Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

TO SEND A FILE TO CONTACTS. iTS A MONTHLY NEWSLETTER i

Customer Question
IM TRYING TO SEND...

IM TRYING TO SEND A FILE TO CONTACTS. iTS A MONTHLY NEWSLETTER i WRITE. MY FILE LOOKS FINE. BUT WHEN I SEND IT ON GMAIL, IT PUTS A BIG GAP BETWEEN TWO ARTICLES, CAUSING EVERYTHING FROM THAT POINT TO NOT APPEAR IN THE PROPER PLACES. ITS STILL IN ORDER BUT ARTICLES THAT TAKE A FULL PAGE, NOW ARE SPLITTING AND CONTINUING ONTO THE THE NEXT PAGE.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

That last couple of months with the newsletter only but finally would get it to go. this time....nothing i try works

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both phone and desktop computer...do not have it on my tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None...i can't find where to go to get that

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/30/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What kind of file is your newsletter? A Word document? a PDF file?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess