Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I TYPE A MESSAGE ON AN EMAIL PAGE WITHOUT FILLING OUT THE…

Customer Question
I TYPE A LONG...

I TYPE A LONG MESSAGE ON AN EMAIL PAGE WITHOUT FILLING OUT THE "SEND TO" SPACE WHILE I WAS ON FACEBOOK. SOMEHOW BEFORE I COULD COPY THE TEXT I HAD TYPED THE WINDOW CLOSED AND THE TEXT WAS LOST I

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

A FEW MINUTES AGO.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

AOL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Aol account? What troubleshooting have you tried?

THIS IS THE ONLY TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED, AND I HAVEN'T TRIED ANY TROUBLESHOOTING.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything other that I was using the AOL "write" PAGE TO TYPE SOMETHING I PLANNED TO COPY TO FACEBOOK.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/30/2017
Email technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello I can attempt to help you, but there may not be much we can do at this point. Were you doing this in AOL while writing an email?