Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm having trouble with purchasing na app from the store...

Customer Question
I'm having trouble with...

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

All of the above

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything....very frustrated....please forgive me I realize it not your fault.....could you call me at(###) ###-####so I can explain better I type real slow with only one hand...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No i'll explain to the help I hope to get....thank you so much...

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/30/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Or are you trying to purchase an app from Google Play Store?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess