Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am unable to make my aol connection. installer integrity…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to make my aol connection.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

Installer integrity check has failed. my name is ***** ***** my phone is(###) ###-#### my email is***@******.***. on my iphone i cannot get mail because my user name or password ***** AOLis incorrect.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

In a word 'Help' "THAMKS

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Thanks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

What did i do wrong? I went through the process of a free AOL update yesterday and it has been nothing short of a pain in the ass disaster

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried anything?

What's the make / model of your phone?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Can you please click on the website below:

https://i.aol.com/account/password/start

, then there, enter your aol email address, then click on Next, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your aol account password ***** check.

- Once that is done successfully, please go to the aol.com website and see if you can sign in and access your aol email address there first. Then try on your phone.

- Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer? If yes, is your aol email currently working on your computer?

Please stay with me on this page. What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,