Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

THE COMPUTER ASKED ME AGAIN TYO ''OPEN MY MAIL??I HAVE

Customer Question
THE COMPUTER ASKED ME...

THE COMPUTER ASKED ME AGAIN TYO ''OPEN MY MAIL??I HAVE RECIEVED THIS REQUEST ALREAD A FEW MONTHS AGO../.NOW I DO NOT FEEL LKE I SHOULD DO IE AGAIN!!!!SO I TRIED TO COMTINUE AND NOW NOTHING OPENS!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP ..OPEN MY E MAIL BEV

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWERS ,,WHERE WOU;D I LOOK ON MY COMPUTER , IT IS 12 YEARS OLD, IHAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY MAIL FOR THREE HOURS~ ~~~~~BEV

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

MY COMPUTER IS A SAMSUNG/ I RECIEVE MY MAIL BY ENTEING THE RQUEST ON MY COMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I TRIED GETTING ''HEIP'' ON LINE NO HELP CAN YOU ''FIX IT???

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

YES /I AM 85 YEARS OLD AND DO NOT LIKE SPENDING THREE OR MORE HORS TRYI NG TOM REACH MY DAUGHTER///I HOPE YOU CAB RESTORE THEROBLEM SOOMN. I AM TIRED

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/29/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason