Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am new to gmail and I need help from a live person. Since…

Customer Question
I am new to...

I am new to gmail and I need help from a live person.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Since I managed to get it started yesterday. I cannot import my contacts because following your instructions is not working.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Getting to talk with someone at gmail - unsuccessfully so far

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes: I am in the midst of moving from Bell to Comwave and I cannot retrieve any messages from my answering machine.I am totally frustrated as trying to follow instructions is not working for me.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/29/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason