Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to put my password to in my smart phone.

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to put my password ********@******.*** in my smart phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Sept.2017

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just needd my last password ***** file

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/29/2017
Email technician: Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you able to login to the gmail account on your computer?

Thank you.