Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot remember my password to get into my Gmail account…

Customer Question
I cannot remember my...

I cannot remember my password ***** get into my Gmail account or anything else related to Google.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

It just started today

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through Chrome

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everyway that Google has instructed to try.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it possible for them to fix a cursor that jumps around while you are typing every where?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/29/2017
Email technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 10 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Gmail account.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Regards,