Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot find my email, and I ,t understand what to do from…

Customer Question
Good morning. I...

Good morning. I cannot find my email, and I don,t understand what to do from my email site. help needed

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

My computer was made for me by TFW Computers and is about 3 years old that is all I know about it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It started yesterday. I am able to log on to the yahoo site, but I don/t get my email, and I don.t seem to be able to follow the instructions on the site. nor am I able to find my email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
9/29/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

May I know if you have tried to use another browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to access your Yahoo email account?

I am ready to help you. Please let me know when you come back online at this page.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me.

Thank you,

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist