Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

You don't accept my email whether you don't have it godam…

Customer Question
You don't accept my...

You don't accept my email whether you don't have it godam it, nor do you accept my phone number but that is what it is whether or not you don't have it.(###) ###-####and you don't accept my pw yet it opens my computer with it. MS sucks

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

DELL 9J4JHB2, Microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web bropwser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Gods knows all---all day

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am asking how I can access my CD disk so I can review years of photos on dicks!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/29/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 10 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris