Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Just now you made me resign in, but I cannot. I did not

Customer Question
Hi Just now you...

Hi Just now you made me resign in, but I cannot. I did not forget my password, but you claim it is the wrong one? what doI do to get back into my e-mail account

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Google.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not to my knowledge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just like to know why I cannot use my existing password ***** get into my e-mails.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Email technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Have you attempted to use the password ***** tools on the Gmail login page?

Thank you. I paid $5.00 but now there is a note that I will have to pay another $47.00 more? why is that? I did not want to sign up for some permanent service. Please explain?

We are a paid tech support website, not affiliated with Google.

If you like, I can submit your question for a refund.