Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My Microsoft Outlook 2007 will not send my emails, it just…

Customer Question
My Microsoft Outlook 2007...

My Microsoft Outlook 2007 will not send my emails, it just stores them immediately in the outbox

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Just noticed it today

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried working offline, deleting the stored outbox messages and then changing to working online, tried rebooting several times, called my internet provider,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can receive messages, but cannot send

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. What email address are you using in your Outlook 2007? Is it Yahoo? Gmail? Hotmail? or others?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess