Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have successfully created a new account. However, just…

Customer Question
I have successfully created...

I have successfully created a new account. However, just like the previous unworkable one, all I can see is the "Control, protect and secure ... page.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Where are my emails? I have sent some to my address.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser (Firefox)

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Lots. No result. My other accounts are working.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to see my emails.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/29/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 10 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question.

Can you tell me the email provider you are using in Firefox?

Gmail, AOL, Outlook, etc