Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I continue to get errors when I click on links on email - to…

Customer Question
I continue to get...

I continue to get errors when I click on links on email - to sites I have hit before without issue.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Cablevision -local CT company

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

From my desktop, Outlook 2013.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have a PC supper service I called - they were no help. Have nto found anything useful vai Google.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Bu the expert will need to see the error - do you guys do screen sharing and how much will this service cost?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Email Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

How will I know the actual cost? $100 is steep.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/29/2017
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 10 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

What is the error message?