Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot access my yahoo on the computer. I have the main…

Customer Question
Hi. I...

Hi. I cannot access my yahoo on the computer. I have the main one***@******.*** and the other connected to it***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Windows 10 and it is aa Aspire 5750. I don't mind it you take over the computer and fix it

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I work on the computer but I look at the emails on my tablet and phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/29/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you still able to access these 2 email accounts on your phone and tablet but NOT on the computer?
  2. Is your computer running Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  3. Are you trying to access your Yahoo email using a web browser like Internet Explorer on the computer? Or through an email program like MS Outlook 2016?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess