Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't sign in forgot my login, Yes it ask for my bank

Customer Question
I can't sign in...

I can't sign in forgot my login

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Yes it ask for my bank name

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't used gas buddy for a long time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My e-mail is***@******.***, i just need my password *****

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it email password, or gas buddy password, etc.? Have you tried anything?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.