Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I change the phone number on my account? No. We just…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change the phone number on my account?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No. We just moved to another state and I just got the computer hooked up.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/28/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What account are you doing this with please? eg : Skype ?