Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I already have two email accounts. I need to add another…

Customer Question
I already have two...

I already have two email accounts. I need to add another email account. I'm confused how to do this. The account that needs to be added is under the umbrella of local Habitat. I do not want this account to be contract to my two other accounts.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've tried to get into the account Habitat set-up, but it keeps going to my other two accounts.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just really frustrated. I thought this would be easy, but

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/28/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you trying to add the email to an email program?