Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My wife passaway 12/23/2012 and she would do this stuff for…

Customer Question
My wife passaway 12/23/2012...

My wife passaway 12/23/2012 and she would do this stuff for me ! she knewpasswoads and all that but I can not get in to my email !!!!! I wish I could talk to someone on the phone and if its ok they can call me at(###) ###-####. Tank You !!!!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Labtop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just email

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/28/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Could you please let me know your email address so that i can check its account recovery options?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.