Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm "caught" up in the Yahoo demand that I change my email…

Customer Question
I'm "caught" up in...

I'm "caught" up in the Yahoo demand that I change my email and go to Yahoo Account upgrade. This has happened while we have been on vacation. I am back home with several -150 emails to check and can not get them to download to "Outlook" What do I do at this point?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

I had an email that Yahoo was offering an upgrade Sept. 15, I use MS Outlook and have for years. We left town Sept. 20 and now that I am home I have the issue.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mostly through the web and sometimes via my cell phone.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Only the "fix" options and search and it doesn't seem to accomplish anything. However I am one of these guys that if it's been working don't mess with the settings. Now it does not work. It appears that Yahoo is holding me hostage and will not allow access to me Outlook account. However, I am no pc genius..........

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure, I really don't know good questions to ask, never had the problem before.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/28/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 11 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to download the emails in outlook?

Please let me know