Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I put in my email, but tried to change my password, as I…

Customer Question
I put in my...

I put in my email, but tried to change my password, as I forgot it. I received and email from Uber and it was addressing someone in a foreign language

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

2 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser, but I can also do it on my phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I requested to change my password, upon receiving your email and it was addressed to someone in a foreign country. I then contacted you

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/28/2017
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Are you trying to reset your Uber account password?

Please use the link below and try again

https://auth.uber.com/login/forgot-password

Did you try the link?