Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot install aol gold would you do it for me. I just got…

Customer Question
I cannot install aol...

I cannot install aol gold would you do it for me

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

I just got a message from aol they are changing to aol gold i have been with aol for over 15 years

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Please can you install it i am 84 years old

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/28/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the issue you get when trying to install AOL gold?

Please let me know