Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Not able to send mail out nor do i believe its coming in…

Customer Question
Not able to send...

Not able to send mail out nor do i believe its coming in like it should

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I just went to google email and have been on a gmail . I think I have made a lot of errors .

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Brower

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried microsoft because thought that was the problem and then with google

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so .

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/28/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a computer with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10? or a Mac?
  2. Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari to access your email accounts?
  3. Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2013 or 2016?
  4. Is the problem email account ending in @gmail.com?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess