Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have had a hotmail account for years and now i can't get…

Customer Question
I have had a...

I have had a hotmail account for years and now i can't get new emails to come in as it's saying that I have no internet connection. I am using a mac with OS10

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

Two days

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried everything from resetting the password ***** my microsoft account to anything else that pops up

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/27/2017
Email technician: Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today. Please let me know more about the issue and we'll start from there to get it resolved.

If you're 100% sure the internet is working (i.e. testing it by going to websites like Google), then the issue is with the anti-virus or the e-mail client. I can look at both remotely if you'd like or we can continue in the chat here

It looks like I can access it through outlook but this isn't set up on my tool bar on my mac

Okay. What would you like me to help accomplish for you then? We can go from there and get this resolved!