Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It will no longer open.. Outlook 2007. Web brower.

Customer Question
It will no longer...

It will no longer open..

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook 2007

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web brower

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Compatability...it only check with windows 8..I am using and it was working with windows 10

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/27/2017
Email technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello how are you today? How long have you not been able to access your email?

just today
Do I get anything for my $5.00?

We can discuss the problem you are having, if I am able to assist you, you can rate my assistance. I believe the 5 dollars is a deposit to make sure you are a serious customer, but it can be returned if you are not happy with the service. I do not work for JustAnswer billing, I am an IT specialist so I apologize for not being able to provide more information on the 5 dollars and what it specifically does.

ok, thanks how do I get return on $5.00...not sure I wish to continue

Alright, I will process this for a refund. I hope you have a great day!

Thank you very much