Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I think I know my email, but totally forgot my password, and…

Customer Question
I think I know...

I think I know my email, but totally forgot my password, and everything I have tried doesnt work............not to pc savy here :(

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Never

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Never and through web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Went to change password ***** it didnt help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really............just would like to get into my email

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you need help with?

ok