Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have grandsons who messed up my hotmail account. Forever…

Customer Question
I have grandsons who...

I have grandsons who messed up my hotmail account

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

Forever 15 years at least

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes my husband did we use the same computer but not username

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/27/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?