Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my google account password and forgot the month and…

Customer Question
I forgot my google...

I forgot my google account password ***** forgot the month and year I set up the account. My telephone was stolen and I activated an old one, but cannot get into my email or face book on my phone. It asks for my google password, which I don't remember.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

With my password? about 1-2 years ago. Without my password, a week ago.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My phone and my pc, both

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

They told me at Verizon, that I had to do sign-in and change my password ***** my pc. I can get into facebook and my email through my pc, but not my phone. I tried with a six digit number, but it asks when I set up the account, which I don't remember. Then it asks me to give my email address. However, after submitting the information requested, I realized I had a typo on my email address and there is no way to correct it. I cannot go to next, or to, "Try another question".

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My phone is a Samsung from Verizon that also has a keyboard. I believe it's called an android?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/27/2017
Email technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Are you stuck on a step on the computer or on the phone?