Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I lost my wallet my account was closed by my bank they sent…

Customer Question
I lost my wallet...

I lost my wallet my account was closed by my bank they sent me a new number an want to put it in as a new number please help me jim

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Ye my number no longer works an need to put new number in

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On uber my phone thought it was only way to do anything with uber

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to put new number in then go to save an phone won't let me past that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to use uber but can't just want a way to get see my mom

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/27/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

This is Justanswer, a paid technical support website. If you were seeking free help from uber you made a wrong turn.

Did you want to proceed with paid help?