Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

This is elena, I can't put my activation code on my

Customer Question
Hello, this is elena...

Hello, this is elena, I can't put my activation code on my computer. I have bought a month ago a license for 3 computer valid for 1 year. please help me.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Hp pavilion g series

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have an activation file that used to have also an activation code. now it says that it is invalid.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/27/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Which program are you trying to activate also which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

win 10

Are you trying to activate windows 10 or any other program installed in windows 10 computer ?

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.