Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My verizon phone is locked. I cannot get into my gmail

Customer Question
My verizon phone is...

My verizon phone is locked. I cannot get into my gmail account. I do have a verifcation code sent to my hotmail address but I am not sure how to proceed.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

Since this afternoon

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both phone and web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried to re-set my password ***** have not had success and don't know where I am in the process.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what the expert needs

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/27/2017
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Lets start with Gmail account. If verification code is sent to hotmail, do you receive it there? do you have the code?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.