Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Ffor the first time I'm being asked for a sign in and a

Customer Question
Ffor the first time...

Ffor the first time I'm being asked for a sign in and a code. Never before and with no warning

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Thank you! I khave just gotten this for the first time. Usually I just hit the E button and my mail appears. not such luck and and I at a loss.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me to what?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Is your email address ending in @yahoo.com?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess