Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Laykhtman Gmail login - ''[email protected]'. I worked…

Customer Question
I am Yudif laykhtman...

I am Yudif laykhtman Gmail login - ''*****@******.***'. I worked with ipad and suddenly all my email dissapears. From PC all folders (trash too) empty. Need immidiatly help.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

About 10 minutes from now

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Ipad often

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to open account/settings/labels/ Show trash - empty

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am small business owner and my data important

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/27/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you sure that you are logging in to the CORRECT email account?
  2. Also, do you have a computer right now where you can access your Gmail to see if what you see in ipad is also shown in the PC browser?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess