Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My yahoo mail keeps asking for a new signin every minute.

Customer Question
My yahoo mail keeps...

My yahoo mail keeps asking for a new signin every minute. this is the 2nd day. what is going on?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

For 2 days

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am 84 years old and no patience to find anything. A

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Atisfied with Yahoo.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/27/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you able to sign into your account at all?