Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've just switched to Gold. There are no labels for the

Customer Question
I've just switched to...

I've just switched to Gold. There are no labels for the toolbar. There are no choices of animations, fonts or anything else. I am highly disappointed with Gold. Wish I had my previous version back!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

AOL is my only provider, desktop, only

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I should not have to troubleshoot a new system.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Need the icons back!!!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/27/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. Are you still able to access your AOL email using another web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

My email was aol 7. It is now aol gold. I've never used any other carrier for AOL. It was free standing
I've paid $5 for something not my fault. So the answer is 'NO'. It must be fixed free!!! I pay $4.99 for a maintenance fee monthly. So fix it!!

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the confusion. From my end I can see that you were charged for a total of $53 already as a deposit. We are not AOL and we are not affiliated with AOL. We are a third-party technical support company so there are fees associated with our services. But we guarantee our service, and you can ask for a refund if you do not want to continue because of these fees.

Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

If you want to continue, please let me know. But I will recommend using Secure Remote Assistance (which requires another fee) so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jess