Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Every time I open my email account it goes to outlook

Customer Question
Hi.. Every time I...

Hi.. Every time I open my email account it goes to outlook premium which I don't want.. I have not signed up

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything .. there is no where to delete it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/26/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean it does not let you access your email account?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.