Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to review my Home depot receipts that were emailed to…

Customer Question
I want to review...

I want to review my Home depot receipts that were emailed to me in 2016 and outlook will only go back to august

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

I just tried it. How far back can I go in accessing saved emails

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

You are not understanding I can access current emails and when I search I can find old emails back to august of 2016 I want to go back further is it possible

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I do not understand your question

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/26/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you using Outlook the email program or Outlook.com through a web browser?

I have an live.com email and it now goes through outlook. Can I access old emails or not that is the only question I have.

Do you use a web browser?

what is the problem can you answer my question or not

Do you use a web browser?