Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I apparently have 2 accts. I can get 1 on desktop and IPad…

Customer Question
I apparently have 2...

I apparently have 2 accts. I can get 1 on desktop and IPad but not the other. I can get the other on phone but not both. How do I get both accts on each device?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone t tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure if passwords for either acct

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
9/26/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 9 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Ok. Will try without you connecting first.
Eaiting
Waiting

the account that you cant get on your ipad or desktop, is it also a gail account?

And is it your ipad or desktop that cant get the account to work?

I cannot get 1 acct on either Ipad or desktop but have it on phone.
I have the other on phone but cannit get the 2nd one.
I do not want anymore charges, so skip it and I will close all my Facebook accounts.

So its a facebook account that you cant access on the phone?

There doesnt have to be any further charges, now that I undertsand the issue I can help you. Do you want to continue or not?

One facebook acct is on phone, the other is not.The opposite acct is on desktop snd Ipad, the one on phone is not.

Whats the name brand and model of your phone, is it an iphone?

Phone us a Samsung Perx5

An easy way to do this, is to use a second facebook app on your android phone, called facebook lite

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.lite&hl=en

Use that one with the other account, the one you cant access.

If you encounter any issues let me know.

Please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show I was able to assist you, without a 5 star rating submitted I am unpaid and unaccredited for my time and expertise.

Thank you,
Dustin S. Sr. Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator . Maintainer 31F1P

How do I get acct I don't have on my IPad and desktop?