Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had a Hotmail account, it wanted me to update, but I could…

Customer Question
I had a Hotmail...

I had a Hotmail account, it wanted me to update, but I could not get into the store ccount. I want my email back! ***@******.*** I would like to create a store account.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

I would say several months

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Unfortunately no

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I guess I want to update my store account and then I guess I could update my hot mail account.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/26/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Where are you seeing this update message is it on a email application on your computer ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.