Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I changed my email password two weeks ago and was asked for…

Customer Question
I changed my email...

I changed my email password ***** weeks ago and was asked for it last week with no problems. Yesterday I was asked for it again and was told that it didn't exist. I tried getting an account key with my other email***@******.*** by sending it to my cell phone. I then entered my cell phone number in the box to open my account and Yahoo said that I didn't use my cell phone enough so the request was denied. I use this cell phone very infrequently as I only use it for emergencies when I ride my horses. I believe that I've been hacked as this whole thing shouldn't happened. Would it be possible for you to give me a temporary password ***** my email so that I can use it? I can answer pertinent questions to show you I'm Nancy Berg.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

Just yesterday and today. although my emails have been very slow and a certificate has been showing up and freezing the email usage for a while.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Thru a web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just about everything that was suggested. I'm about ready to call it quits and switch back over to frontier.net again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I do have an account key that is good and perhaps someone could use it to open my email and password. WMBQNPEY

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/26/2017
Email technician: Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you using the same computer to check the email?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>