Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My account was hijacked. I have full access to both my

Customer Question
My account was hijacked...

My account was hijacked. I have full access to both my recovery email and my recovery phone and it still will not let me in this is my Essential email and I must get into it

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Google repeatedly all it says I'd unable to verify

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Even sent recovery codes to both my phone and my recovery email still it won't work Phone but I purchased a new phone same number about a week before the loss

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried everything saved passwords my old Chromebook etc my password ***** changed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Urgent my one Drive call my credit cards and all my auto pay is set up with this Gmail account

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/26/2017
Email technician: Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Have you tried resetting the password ***** the computer you were using before? Not just the phone?

Thank you.

Customer/p>

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
My Android phone or ipad

Do you have a computer with you to try resetting the email password?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
No. I have my phone it's the number listed in recovery options..also other emails

Have you tried signing into gmail on your iPad? Tried resetting the password ***** iPad?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
pleated every troubleshooting options listed on the Google recovery page
Completed

If you have a computer, I can access it and help you resolve the issue remotely. We cannot access the phone or your iPad right now.

Do you have any Windows based computer with you right now?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
I did not request remote access

You are getting recovery code on your phone and entering it, but unable to reset the password?

Can you let me know your email ID, last used password, and phone number that you are using to recover the email?

Thank you.

Customer/p>