Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot use Thunderbird since I cannot enter an acceptable…

Customer Question
I cannot use Thunderbird...

I cannot use Thunderbird since I cannot enter an acceptable password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I do not know. I was locked out on September 1

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On a desk computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I cannot access any

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I may have messed up the Master Password ***** the one I thought I created does not seem to work

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/26/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Are you having a problem with your Email Account Password ***** with the Thunderbird "Master Password"?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason