Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My business partner (non technical) is having an issue with…

Customer Question
My business partner (non...

My business partner (non technical) is having an issue with his gmail account. We went thru all the steps and he can still not get into his account. The problem is he does not get a text message or call to his cell phone so he can complete the verification process. I have spent hours with him on this we seem to go into a circle.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Since yesterday at about 12pm or so.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My partner accesses his account thru his laptop in toronto canada and also on his cell phone...Don Lutzko at(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

We have gone thru all 2 step verification process provided as much answers as my partner could remember etc. he never gets a call back or a text to his cell phone from gmail on the verification process. he needs to access his email for business purposes.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes his email is***@******.***...is backup email is***@******.*** and his wife's email is***@******.***

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/26/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the verification system. It is up to the user to make sure his recovery options are up to date.