Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Actually i am sending mail to one of friend. Gmail my

Customer Question
Hi actually i am...

Hi actually i am sending mail to one of friend

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail my friends mail is also gmail its showing address not found what does it mean?

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Actually i used to send mail to friend through yahoo mail but today it showed address not found then i made gmail then send it again address not found

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/26/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please which email program you are using that is connecting to Gmail?

Please let me know