Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Forgot my password. But just found it. Can't get into my…

Customer Question
Hi. forgot my password...

Hi. forgot my password. But just found it. Can't get into my account. You sent me new password ***** my cell phone and now have total strangers account on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Just you right now.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On this laptop. That's another problem when I try to get in their they have old cell phone number to send code and can't get in their either.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Am computer illiterate pretty much. Up to yesterday when turned on computer my facebook came up after entering my e-mail***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes when reset my account with new cell phone number now I have a Mark Bushman account show up. My name is*****

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/26/2017
Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 10 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

Email technician: Moses C,
 replied 10 months ago

is it your computer login name which is not yours or its your email?