Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

It asks me for my username and password (which is stored)

Customer Question
It asks me for...

It asks me for my username and password (which is stored) and insists it is the wrong one

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I don't remember every having reset it at all

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my desk top and and phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None - have no idea what to do. Have used this for yers

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/26/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it email password, or something else?

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,