Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Because I had a problem with the link between my computer…

Customer Question
Because I had a...

Because I had a problem with the link between my computer and printer the technician had to disable Office 365-now I cant get it started with the log on and password ***** had to start with.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

NO

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have an HP Laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None-only entering email address and password.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it the Microsoft account?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Or is it email account password? etc.?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.