Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My wife's phone is locked and we have forgotten here id and…

Customer Question
My wife's phone is...

My wife's phone is locked and we have forgotten here id and password ***** her 5c.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

We have attempted tonight with no success, other than that we don't recall. She has had the phone for several years, @ 4 years. I am her husband and Darlene doesn't do tech stuff.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, the last one was just acouple days ago, but when asked for her ID......

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

All old email address for myself including the current one. All not recognised.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

When I (michael) try to put in my info for my account, I have the same issues. I did call the 800 number with no success concerning both Darlene's issues and mine. In addition @ 3 months ago my computer was compromised and I was locked out, My old e-mail address***@******.*** password ***** changed and I can no longer use it one my desk top, but still receive mail at that address on my 6s. My new email address is***@******.***.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/26/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What type of computer do you have available to use, Is it a Windows ( XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10) Or do you have a Mac ( 10.6 10.7 10.8, Yosemite, Sierra, Etc )

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S. Sr. Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator . Maintainer 31F1P

windows 10
no thanks for taking control of my computer. Just respond to the situation of reestablishing my wife's Apple ID and password. How do I get around the e-mail address issue even after trying to establish a new account.

A new account wont help your wife get her phone unlocked.

Try the forgot apple id function on this page. https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid

What we need to do here is figure out what her apple id was first, and then we will try to regain access to her account.

Let me know if you get stuck or cant get it to show you her apple id.

Dustin S

I havent heard back from you in a while, if my suggestions helped you please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

If you still need help, dont hesitate to respond and I will continue to assist you.

If you no longer need help and my suggestions didnt help you, then let me know and Ill send you the refund link.

Thank you for your response,