Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't remember my gmail password. What is my password? My…

Customer Question
Can't remember my gmail...

Can't remember my gmail password. What is my password?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

My account was set up by my son's friend. He had my password ***** it automatically was entered

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I may have changed it. It might be Julie2002

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
9/26/2017
Email technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please go to the Account support page : https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
Follow the instructions. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer as best you can.
Reset your password. Choose a strong password ***** you haven't already used with this account.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out ? Do you still need help please?