Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to sign into my account since I am having

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to sign into my account since I am having problems with outlook and emails.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

A couple days. I also got a message from Microsoft saying that somebody maybe looking into my microsoft account.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

About a week ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Email
9/25/2017
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What type of computer do you have available to use, Is it a Windows ( XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10) Or do you have a Mac ( 10.6 10.7 10.8, Yosemite, Sierra, Etc )

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S. Sr. Technician and Former Network Switching Systems Operator . Maintainer 31F1P

windows 10
I'd rather not have you remotly connect.
NO !!
where did you vanish ????
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Seems that Dustin is not responding, so I will take over.

So on Windows 10 you cannot access your email?

Do you know your current email and password? what happens when you try to login?